Let's Join Forces
In recent years, the field of psychotherapy has become very competitive, cases are increasingly complex, so establishing a successful private practice costs more effort and preparation from the therapist.
Psychologists, psychiatrists, counselors, and social workers often find themselves caught up in managing difficult cases and ethical dilemmas in their daily practice, not knowing where to turn for the guidance they need to handle complex clinical cases.
Research suggests that those professionals who seek peer counseling increase their clinical development, improve their repertoire of clinical skills and use of techniques. Thus promoting self-evaluation of their clinical work and self-care.
Through peer counseling, a functional analysis of the therapist's behavior is performed to assess problematic and/or pro-behaviors that help the therapist to be effective, both inside and outside of a therapeutic session.
The objectives of the consultancy are:
• Gain advanced clinical skills;
• Learn new models of psychotherapy;
• Find solutions when performing clinical interventions;
• Obtain a repertoire of clinical and technical skills in psychotherapy;
• Increase clinical safety and effectiveness when performing evidence-based interventions;
• Ventilate and process emotions about clinical cases;
• Develop professional identity within the field of psychology and;
• Improve self-reflection skills to achieve job satisfaction, well-being and quality of life.
Fees per 75 minute session: $100
Those interested can book through our page and/or contact Dr. Jessika Talavera at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Those interested can book online by choosing the date on our calendar. If you want a different date than those available in our calendar, you can contact the Dra. Jessika Talavera at email@example.com or 787-796-0420.